My new Victorian-esque/Steampunk jacket came out so well:
I made one before out of a brown ombre satin, it came out fairly well except it needed interfacing (which I had none) and the join at the tail came out wonky. But this one came out exactly how I pictured it. This particular one is for sale in all 3 of my shops (Etsy, ArtFire & my shop).
I may just be able to take better pictures of everything this weekend at the VA Arboretum! (as long at it’s sunny and coolish).
I also realized recently that the local library would be the perfect setting for some items. I am very excited this week.
**this is made from a Simplicity pattern